A Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter leeshia08
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeshia08

Guest
Please pray for my Mother ###, who is going through so many trials and tribulations right now in her current living situation. The ### in ###, ### is causing my mother a great deal of stress and worry. So much to the point that her health is slowly taking a downward turn. Please place her in your hearts and prayers and just pray for her salvation and her peace of mind during this time. Pray that God keeps her wrapped up in His grace, and blesses her with the love and happiness that she so deserves. I love her very much, and the last thing I want to see is her to be hurting.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ### and ask you to fill her life with your presence, and her heart with your eternal peace, and surround her with your love, for your perfect love cast out all fear! And draw her unto yourself, and give her the gift of salvation, and fill her with your Holy Spirit, and lift all her burdens, and Bless Her Family I pray in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ! Amen! Cast all you cares upon Him, for He careth for you! 1 Peter 5:7 ) I will keep your mother and your whole family in my prayers, Sincerely ###.( ### ) Remember Jesus is the healer! And He Loves you and your mother, expect your miracle!
 
praying for you and your family, God Bless.
 
Lord restore all strength in this woman and give her rest happiness and a reason to improve through the light that you have shown us. Amen.
 
Lord, we place the needs of this family in your hands. We ask that You meet their needs and that ### will give her life to the Lord Jesus and that her soul will be flooded with that peace that passes all understanding. Put your hand upon this family and may ### be led to saving faith through your grace and lovingkindness, in Jesus name, amen

"WE LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US." 1 JN. 4:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
164
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
248
Please pray for my niece ###. Pray that God guide her and her son in every decision that she make. Please pray when ### move out of state that Jesus protect them and pray her boyfriend is safe and is being a provider and not causing any trouble. Our family need the reassurance that she will be...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom