Financial And Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tls777

Guest
Please pray for me for I am a single mother and unemployed. I am having financial and health issues right now. I have more bills than I have finances right now. School just started and I have not been able to buy her new clothes for school. Please pray that all of my bills will be paid and I am facing surgery soon. Please keep us in prayer. Thanks and God Bless!
 
Health and monies need help due to uncontrollable circumstances. Help Lord. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm currently in a courtship with someone and we both have a lot of health issues although his may be a bit more serious than mine. Please pray for healing and good health for us both. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray for my health as i have health issues alot. I get sick anytime. I went to many hospitals but doctor's always say that I don't have any sickness just immunity is not strong enough that's why i get sick they always tell me like that but i am becoming thinnier and thinnier day by day...
Replies
8
Views
124
my ### is having bowl issues at the moment so keep her in prayers all works out so she not have to end up in er in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom