Needing Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter monique
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monique

Guest
Galveston County women Training Center Inc. faith-based non-profit with 501(c)(3) needing prayer for 6 computers for computer lab, volunteer help with Community Garden, Resale shop, food pantry, transitional housing for the elderly and disabled, women and children, Christian teachers and staff, minister, pastors, and speakers to help with conferences, workshops, prayer group, Christian grantwriter, needing information on sending clothes overseas, donations of food for food pantry, household essentials/hygiene products and their contact information. Also needing 3-4 twin beds with box spring and mattress, 2 small refrigerators, 2 stoves (one kitchen requires a stove top and oven), pots and pans, Christian materials, videos, DVD, CD, music for all age groups.
 
Lord praying for all materials in good faith may Giod provide. Amen.
 
Lord help and grant them whatever is required for them..in your name I pray amen
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am extremely tired and weary about my property situation. I am so tired of unwanted people walking through my lawn. I have had problems with my property over the years and the more I pray the worse it gets.
Replies
7
Views
127
Seeking prayer support from the wider family in Christ. I am currently in my first serious relationship. While we have shared many beautiful moments, there are also times when my own missteps and communication mistakes have caused my girlfriend to be very upset. I continually pray for God to...
Replies
8
Views
173
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 2:7 – “I also said to him, ‘If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 2:7...
Replies
10
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom