2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
Luke 19:11-27 made me realize, thanks to the grace of God, that there is absolutely no way that I ever be saved but maybe just maybe He looks upon the devil like ### and say: "Live!" I'm not counting on it at all but maybe there is a chance... My faith is dead. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
475
J
  • Locked
please pray to dear God/Jesus for me to fully regain health and healing to my mind and body always and to please take out the tormenting unclean spirit inside me for good - amen i really need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help! ### ### ### jamesduran777@gmail.com
Replies
8
Views
401
S
  • Locked
Dear All, Please pray for my husband who is giving up the hope for our marriage. I really love him and want to be with him forever, and I'm just depending upon God and your prayers. There has been too much damage in our marriage, and I just can't take it anymore. Our families are in total...
Replies
7
Views
367
D
  • Locked
I am ### yrs old and lost my parents. I have waited for a person for ###-### years but now I feel that I have wasted my time because that boy is not having maturity and even his parents are cheating me. In the starting, his mother had no objection on our love but now she is showing as she unware...
Replies
5
Views
306
B
  • Locked
My dad was rushed into hospital last Monday with respiratory problems; he was put on a life support machine as his lungs are damaged badly due to a back problem they detected on a CT scan. They also found his thyroid is enlarged, but as his chest is so bad, he is not strong enough to face...
Replies
5
Views
443
L
  • Locked
I am a Software Engineer, I cannot maintain this job since it consumes more time in my life. I wish to move some other department in IT. I know a company where the timings are comfortable to me. Please pray that manager of this department should show me a favour to get that job. I talked to...
Replies
4
Views
451
gardener
G
S
  • Locked
I am facing trouble by ### & ### and it is not leaving me since last one month. Kindly pray for me to get rid of these tiring sickness.
Replies
7
Views
444
N
  • Locked
Please pray for me to the Father that I do not lose my job. I am a mother of ### and married and due to something not my fault I am about to lose my job. Please heavenly Father intervene for me. Please I beg, pray for me all.
2
Replies
13
Views
780
NyahangiK
N
K
  • Locked
I have been dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and have been hospitalized for the last week... Please keep me in your prayers. As I am unable to go for interviews for a Job, the last one I went to I said to the interviewees that 'God will make me the head and not the tail.' I laugh now...
Replies
5
Views
382
  • Locked
i pray that my daughter get admission at the university as she does qualify
Replies
7
Views
360
Back
Top Bottom