Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - ### Interview

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karisa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karisa

Guest
I have been dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and have been hospitalized for the last week... Please keep me in your prayers. As I am unable to go for interviews for a Job, the last one I went to I said to the interviewees that 'God will make me the head and not the tail.' I laugh now but that was a really good Job that I passed up because I boshed the interview but more importantly it was because I was exhibiting symptoms of PTS which I am under medication as from a week ago after being hospitalized.
 
Lord, I declare healing complete healing upon the life ###, and we claim that this job is for her. As he said that She will be the head and not the tail. Lord, let your will be done upon her life. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Dear sister,

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. I think your answers to your interviewer were the perfect one.......[. God will make you the head but not the tail]. The scripture says

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directed his steps. Prov 15:9.

You proved your faith to God through your words.

Wise and loving Father, I come to you in Jesus' name, on behalf of this thy daughter. Father, I lift up ### to you.

What a wonderful promise she is clinging to that you shall make her the head but not the tail. There is nothing that can separate us from your love, Lord.

I pray that your Spirit overflow ###, transform her, renew her, and direct her. May your Spirit, Lord, speak to her heart and bring to an end the work of Satan that's binding her. We thus recover them from the snare of the devil that is holding her captive, bless her Saviour with her job in Jesus' name AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ, please help me require my antidepressants. My son with antidepressants is being stuck with the idea of joining the military and so committing suicide. I had written to commit suicide a lot. Jesus Christ, please help me to restart my antidepressants and to not join the military. My...
Replies
7
Views
205
My son, ###, is having a big flareup, after an extremely stressful episode where a family member got mad and marched forcefully up to within mere inches of him!!! "in his face" literally. My son has been working so hard over the past months and his father has not ONCE said anything positive -...
Replies
14
Views
678
Healing from Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD, PTSD) for ###
Replies
10
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom