2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

2
  • Locked
Dear God, My daughter she cannot take her exam this coming ### and ### because on her birthcertificate the need and original after getting her original birthcertificate the problem is closed now filling exam, God help to guide ### on her plan by next year, Please guide her on her direction and...
Replies
5
Views
530
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I praise you because your enemies have been destroyed. I praise you for flooding the courtroom with warrior angels. I praise you for giving me a voice and favor with the judge. I praise you for being my lawyer, and sending angels to rescue us. I praise you because you've parted the...
Replies
8
Views
523
  • Locked
John 7:24….Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, teach me how to judge righteously according to the Word of God. When I do have to judge let it be truthful, unbiased, righteous and always in love. Don’t let me judge in...
Replies
7
Views
379
2
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank for everything hope you never gaving up to look after me and my family, God help us to your powerful healing to help this children who suffer this dengue illness help them to heal, God please help the doctors and nurses to guide them.
Replies
4
Views
298
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
Warriors, please join your faith with mine, I receive Isaiah 45:3 & Isaiah 43:19, I receive the Lord making a way in the wilderness and rivers in my desert, I pronounce & proclaim, decree & I declare God's supernatural favor will come upon my business & cause it to flourish as never before. My...
Replies
7
Views
368
C
  • Locked
I just started Bible College this week. All I wanna do is serve God with everything I have. But I have been having really bad panic attacks all week and I feel like I'm gonna break. Just everything is really overwhelming me. The constant stressful social situations and the pressure of trying to...
Replies
8
Views
353
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Lord, I am planning to discuss about some working plans to my boss today. Please Lord, intervene this plan, please work on his mind, bless him with appreciation to his employee's hard work and wisdom to see my working performance fairly. Lord, as you know my working condition is full of...
Replies
5
Views
328
Shaji
S
Z
  • Locked
Hello friends. I need your help in praying for me. My relationship with my boyfriend has ended due to a miscommunication and misunderstanding. I need him so much but he does not wish to work things out and refuses to hear my explanation. Please pray for him and pray for us that our relationship...
Replies
6
Views
365
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ###. He went to his cardiologist appointment today, and told him his heart is getting weaker. Could be clogged arteries. Don't know for sure. He has to go for a stress test next week. Please pray hard. I need my husband around, I would be lost without him. Thank you in...
Replies
9
Views
654
S
  • Locked
Thank you Jesus for your intervention in answering my prayer today. I pray that you will constantly watch over me, anticipate my basic needs and always show me the way. Please help me in my dealings to get my rent payments extended, as I will have no home, no where to go if I get rejected for an...
Replies
8
Views
382
Back
Top Bottom