Power Of Agreement Saught

  • Thread starter Thread starter pastorjohn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastorjohn

Guest
Warriors, please join your faith with mine, I receive Isaiah 45:3 & Isaiah 43:19, I receive the Lord making a way in the wilderness and rivers in my desert, I pronounce & proclaim, decree & I declare God's supernatural favor will come upon my business & cause it to flourish as never before.

My ads will stand out (I have many running) I serve a God of more than enough and I receive more than enough.

I receive my new relationship flourishing, the one I have prayed for for years finally has started with a wonderful God-fearing woman. Agree my relationship with ### will be blessed beyond all that I can ask or think.

Thank you, I really need your agreement with this folks.
 
Heavenly Father, continual source of all goodness. I dedicate this man to you on behalf of himself, his relationship with You, his business, and prayers prayed for a God fearing woman in the past. I pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in his life. I pray for a new thing to spring forth, a way to be made for him in the wilderness, and rivers in his desert. According to Your Word, grant unto this man the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that he may know that you are the Lord, which has called him by name. Manifest within this man the realization that You God, are the Holy One of Israel. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Bless this couple and shower happiness into their lives. Bind them together in your love.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
In the name of Jesus I pray for great success in this business for ### and for his relationship with ### to be a flourishing and good relationship. Amen
 
Lord all thanks begin with me sent to you. Help this all become right. Amen.
 
Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
God bless you... in your powerful name I pray you Jesus amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No other name. My legs stop working full body pain but I BELIEVE the word of God. I know two or three just have to agree. I know prayer and fasting is part of intercession. I know JESUS is the head of all principality n power. So in his name alone. No I'll ess no more auto immune. Heal me. Full...
Replies
11
Views
134
“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato. "When we do nothing about something, we have consented to that something." ---###. ###: Plato’s quote highlights the consequences of apathy toward public affairs. ###’s addition drives the point...
Replies
7
Views
432
“The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato "When we do nothing about something, we have consented to that something." ---Lightfoot Dr. Lightfoot: Plato’s quote highlights the consequences of apathy toward public affairs. Lightfoot's addition...
Replies
6
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom