Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter z4chick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

z4chick

Guest
Hello friends. I need your help in praying for me. My relationship with my boyfriend has ended due to a miscommunication and misunderstanding. I need him so much but he does not wish to work things out and refuses to hear my explanation. Please pray for him and pray for us that our relationship will work out. I love him so much.
 
Dear Lord, please bless this relationship with love and forgiveness. Please heal their hearts from hurt after the broken relationship. Let them be in good relationship again, please intervene on their communication. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
```html
A Prayer of Protection for You & Your Family

Pass This Prayer On To All l Your Christian Family & Friends

​



“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you

in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,

And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).



God, I want to say Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. If it had not been for the Lord on my side I don’t even want to think about where I would be. Perish the thought. God I am concern about my family . I can’t be there 24/7, but You can Lord Jesus. Your protection never leaves. You are our protector. From this day forward and forever more place Your angels of protection around us (each and every member of my family) 24/7, 7 days a week, 366 days per year. Watch over our family and protect each and every one of us. Protect our mind, body, soul, and spirit from all evil, abuse, hurt, harm, and danger. Whatever plans that the evil and wicked has set up for our family destroy those plans. Let all their plans to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy never be accomplished. Let their plans blow up in their face and cause them to realize that God protects His Children. God takes care of what belongs to Him. Our family belongs to You Lord Jesus.



Bless and heal each member of my family. Make them whole in Christ Jesus. Bless every member of our family to fall in Love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Bless our family with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your ways. Lead us in the way that we should go and bless each of us with a made up mind to follow Your leading. Bless us with Christian friends and associates that really love You Lord Jesus and will help us in our Christian walk. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. And all that I have asked You Lord to do for our family in this prayer, please do the same do the same for the writer of this prayer. Protect and keep us safe from all the plans of the wicked and evil. Thank You God for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!



God Is Your Protector…God Got You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Praying for you that Jesus wish be done in your life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
398
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
220
Father God, I stopped praying and believing for the longest time because nothing positive has happened. I have had so much hate in my heart. My brother-in-law needs to realize his wife is truly an awful person, the entire family dislikes her and he allows her to treat him so terribly. Promotions...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom