Help Me In Working Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Lord, I am planning to discuss about some working plans to my boss today. Please Lord, intervene this plan, please work on his mind, bless him with appreciation to his employee's hard work and wisdom to see my working performance fairly. Lord, as you know my working condition is full of political tricks, I would like accordingly to ask Your help and guidance in handling rejection from working colleagues, managing the job and in communicating with the working colleagues. Let Your will be done on me in that company as You are the owner of this universe, please Lord, herewith I ask Your mercy and favor. Thank You, dear Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father I pray that all is with this business plan. Let nothing that ### present be taken for granted, give her the strength to present a powerful and wonderful plan. Amen
 
Father I pray for each and every detail to become real and favor sent to begin a new working setting for all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the website that I need to do application for benefits work. I know now it is intentional. They do not want people to be able to use it, because it makes it easier for them. I do not have the strength or ability to go in person. Please don't make me have to do that. Please also...
Replies
10
Views
186
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
178
Please pray for me about this: one of my extra jobs involves doing political surveys. The company I work for is not affiliated with any particular political party but does a variety of political survey work. This can range from general surveys that just gauge general public opinions to being...
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom