2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

F
  • Locked
Friends, please continue to pray for me. Please Lord that this depression might lift for good, that I can become charged with light and not keep getting stuck in my room. Most of the depression often seems gone but still I get trapped in my room and not hardly leaving the room at all even though...
2
Replies
11
Views
687
R
  • Locked
I need a miracle for my son ###. ### is thirty years old but immature, living an ungodly life. Please pray that he would repent and accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour. Please take a moment to let me know of your support in praying for his conversion and salvation. Thank you so very much.
Replies
8
Views
315
A
  • Locked
I am seeking prayer in regards to a terrible situation happening with my current employer. The devil is busy and I need God's help. My current employer has taken my position away along with my shift and my pay has decreased. I have been given the opportunity to work for another company but I am...
Replies
6
Views
376
T
  • Locked
Please believe with me that God would heal my back so I would be free of pain. The Lord Jesus has blessed me so much in the past few weeks. I attend about 5 meetings each week (Christian meetings) for people who have life-controlling issues. God has put me in touch with some of the most...
Replies
7
Views
444
S
  • Locked
I pray for vindication and victory in court on ###, also the truth about ### comes out, and the judge to have the wisdom to see the truth and have ### get help she needs. Also, I pray for ###'s healing so her next relationship will be healthy and she won't destroy it like she did ours, Lord...
Replies
3
Views
285
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter for all of her financial aid documents to be submitted in the next day or so otherwise she will not be able to attend school this fall.
Replies
5
Views
264
A
  • Locked
My ### needs prayers that he will be hired by the new company where his job is being outsourced. He will have a strength test today at ###:###, and will be trying to finalize the sale of his house. Please pray that he will be successful with his new job, and he passes the required test. Also...
Replies
4
Views
332
A
  • Locked
please pray for my son ### who has been going through a troubled teenage time and needs help and guidance with work, school and finding a positive set of friends
Replies
4
Views
211
G
  • Locked
Please pray. It is rather an unspoken request. But please pray that we are on good terms and I have done ### no harm. I expect an email tomorrow. Pray for good news. Thank you God. Amen. Also thank you Jesus for calming me today and being with me today. Can't wait to tell your people tomorrow...
Replies
2
Views
231
G
  • Locked
My night prayer is for tomorrow morning: - Please pray I will not be tired in the morning as I have to get up early - Please pray the college accept me for second year as I need the money the government will provide for attending - Please pray it will be smooth and quick at the college...
Replies
2
Views
228
Back
Top Bottom