Please Pray Over Night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Please pray. It is rather an unspoken request. But please pray that we are on good terms and I have done ### no harm. I expect an email tomorrow. Pray for good news. Thank you God. Amen.

Also thank you Jesus for calming me today and being with me today. Can't wait to tell your people tomorrow after I have some rest as this is my night prayer. Thanks ###. Amen.
 
Lord we pray for each and every day a thankfulness bigger than no other from our hearts to yours to solve all problems sent to you on this website and bless us who come here for comfort help and give each one peace. Love, your daughter here on earth and your servants who love you ever so much. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance ### has been seeing a married woman who is 16 years younger than him and she has two young children. I ask for a prayer to get the jezebel, spirit out of my fiance and this girl ###. I ask that you pray to have her restore her marriage and for my fiance and I restore our relationship...
Replies
7
Views
294
Please pray for a perfect pregnancy and baby. We have prayed so hard for this pregnancy and I know it is a gift from God. Please pray thus baby and momma are healthy and perfect. Pray they are able to get a house soon. Pray over their finances and allow her to stay home and be the mom she wants...
Replies
10
Views
425
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and grant my son a peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. He did well with his meals last night after I requested for prayers. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them." Heavenly...
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom