We Are So Blessed

  • Thread starter Thread starter theodore redding
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theodore redding

Guest
Please believe with me that God would heal my back so I would be free of pain. The Lord Jesus has blessed me so much in the past few weeks. I attend about 5 meetings each week (Christian meetings) for people who have life-controlling issues. God has put me in touch with some of the most wonderful people. God really has some of the most fantastic children. May the Lord Bless You and keep you, may He make His face to shine on you, and be gracious to you, may He lift up His countenance on you and show His peace.
 
Lord God I am praying for a back healing.

May this ### be free of pain. ### would

be so happy and ### will praise you all

the day long.
 
I pray for your well being. God Bless
 
```html
A Prayer of Protection for You & Your Family

Pass This Prayer On To All l Your Christian Family & Friends

​



“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you

in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,

And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).



God, I want to say Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. If it had not been for the Lord on my side I don’t even want to think about where I would be. Perish the thought. God I am concern about my family . I can’t be there 24/7, but You can Lord Jesus. Your protection never leaves. You are our protector. From this day forward and forever more place Your angels of protection around us (each and every member of my family) 24/7, 7 days a week, 366 days per year. Watch over our family and protect each and every one of us. Protect our mind, body, soul, and spirit from all evil, abuse, hurt, harm, and danger. Whatever plans that the evil and wicked has set up for our family destroy those plans. Let all their plans to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy never be accomplished. Let their plans blow up in their face and cause them to realize that God protects His Children. God takes care of what belongs to Him. Our family belongs to You Lord Jesus.



Bless and heal each member of my family. Make them whole in Christ Jesus. Bless every member of our family to fall in Love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Bless our family with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your ways. Lead us in the way that we should go and bless each of us with a made up mind to follow Your leading. Bless us with Christian friends and associates that really love You Lord Jesus and will help us in our Christian walk. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. And all that I have asked You Lord to do for our family in this prayer, please do the same do the same for the writer of this prayer. Protect and keep us safe from all the plans of the wicked and evil. Thank You God for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!



God Is Your Protector…God Got You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
I pray that ### is free from pain. Free indeed, I pray for relief from this pain in his back, Father God touch him and heal him as you are the only doctor that we know with the cure of all cures. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, I stand in agreement for complete deliverance.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
God we pray for healing clearing of pain and praising God for appropriate help given when needed. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ruth 3:16 – “When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, ‘How did it go, my daughter?’ Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ruth 3:16, Ruth returns to her mother-in-law, Naomi...
Replies
10
Views
221
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NO MORE DRILLING F U SATAN GREATLY WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS USING PETS WHATEVER AGAINST ME ENDS TODAY IT IS OFF OF ME MY FAMILY PETS GREATLY NO MORE DRILL GAMES NO SCREWS IN...
Replies
6
Views
135
Hi lovely family. I'm so blessed to have found this site. I dropped a prayer request sometime ago about my school and the probability of me not graduating because of some issues week I didn't know about and found out late. You all prayed for me and I've come to testify, I graduated and recently...
Replies
8
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom