Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter amanda891
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amanda891

Guest
please pray for my son ### who has been going through a troubled teenage time and needs help and guidance with work, school and finding a positive set of friends
 
I pray that ### will put his troubled teenage years behind and live with finding a positive way of life that will bring him all of the joy he desires.
 
Lord God please minister to this young ###. He needs Christian kids in his life so that he does good in school. Make a way for him to follow. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Jesus we pray for ### to receive friends and continue to have faith to deal with all new solutions to a better enhanced life here on earth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was severely bullied as a child and teenager and this has had very severe lasting consequences on my life. I suffered a lot of shame and guilt from being being severely bullied. I should NOT have to keep reliving the shame and guilt because other people chose to bully and abuse me. Please pray...
Replies
7
Views
145
My Son ### age ### , not going to school , living in ### with ### year old woman , I think his in gang with wrong friends , fighting , doing drugs , he accepted Jesus but the devil wants him & his life to be dead or in jail , or not prospering on earth & his decisions making skills are failing ...
Replies
10
Views
166
Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and the rest of this week and finish his work, projects and tests--even if he doesn't do that well. This has been the longest school year ever, and getting him to cooperate has been so difficult. There is only one week left. Please let it go as best...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom