Prayer for ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashwini Venakt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashwini Venakt

Guest
Dear Friends,

PLease I do request all of you to pray for my friend ###. who is in trouble. Told many times about our savior. He is not ready to take my advice. I advised him to pray to Jesus once, that all his problems will come to an end. He mocks me when I speak about God :( . Pls pray to God to write even his name in the book of life. Amen
 
Lord, please send the Holy Spirit to fall on ### & give him understanding of Jesus Christ. I praise you that ### is planting the seeds of faith into this life. Thank you for empowering ### to speak the truth about who Christ is. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
DEAR LORD I PRAY FOR ### WHOM THE DEVIL HAS BLOCK HER EARS FROM HEARING YOUR WORLD WHICH IS THE ETERNAL LIFE AND PRAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL MINISTER TO HER RIGHT NOW AND CONVINCE HER IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY!AMEN
 
Dear God,

All things are possible for you. I pray that ### finds solace in you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my father ### ###yrs old as he went for ECG test today before proceeding with cataract surgery so eye surgeon advised him to go to cardiologist and take permission for cataract surgery due to some problem in ECG report. Tommorow morning they are going to cardiologist so please...
Replies
14
Views
240
I just submitted a prayer request for healing of sexual sin, feel like this started around the same time as sin but when I am praying and engaging in efforts to get closer to God, I get demonic laughter ... I want to be rid of this spirit that mocks God's work... it is tied to perverse and...
Replies
12
Views
352
Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
9
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom