Financial Blessing To Provide For ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter shdavis
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shdavis

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please bless my finances. I do not have enough money to provide for the needs of my family. I do not want to be embarrassed with bounced checks. I have no more sources to get money to provide for my family for the next ### days. If I did not tithe I would have money to pay my bills. But you told me that if I tithed and took care of my church that you would take care of me. Please Lord have mercy on me and provide for me and the needs of my family. Have mercy on me Lord.
 
Father have mercy in these hard times. We ask for help. amen.
 
Praying for you. Do not worry - Jesus will surely for you do miracle in your life.
 
Dear ###

God fulfill all His promises. He is faithful, He really is. He is the God of all Gods and His word will not return to Him empty.
 
Our Father who is heaven knows our needs, just have faith and trust in Him, your needs will be meet in the name of Jesus as he said in His words in Exodus 19:5 "Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession". Just obey, give your tithes to God and trust that God will not leave the righteous forsaken. Just a reminder in Matt. 6:33-34 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things shall be added to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own". and in I Peter 5:7 "Cast all your burdens to Jesus and he will care for you".

God will bless you. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
 
Praise you Jesus...

Father you said to test you on tithing (Malachi 3:10), Lord ### has done it, Father throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that she and her family will not have room enough for it.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus name we ask and pray, amen amen.
 
Dear God I pray for abundant blessing to ### and ### family and that ### will continue providing help to the needy
 
God Bless You...always n forever..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your grace and mercy upon my life and my family. Lord, You know our situation. In our household, we are four members, and my father-in-law lives with us. At times, my mother-in-law also stays with us. You see every need we have. I...
Replies
10
Views
198
Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
177
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom