Need A Uplifting Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephaniej69
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephaniej69

Guest
i need prayer for my marriage my mother-in-law is always splitting me and my husband up this time of the year every year on our wedding anniversary i also need prayer for my son that is ### with severe behavior problems i need prayer that my mother-in-law will stop causing trouble between my husband and me please....
 
Lord bless your home. Lord bless this home. Lord please try to understand ### problems and help her to see her Mother in law and her concerns for this family. Bless this child and help all to get along. Life is too short and precious to argue. Lord teach us to give strength to one another to be stronger. Lord if we do this we could be so strong! Amen.
 
heavenly Father I do pray for this marriage, Lord I pray that the mother-in-law will stop having this controlling spirit over her son and open his eyes to see Jesus in his wife. I pray for her husband to be released from this power his mother has on him, and be the husband you want him to be, Lord. Lord, please speak to her husband, let your holy spirit control this marriage.

in Jesus' name

amen
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ###'s marriage, Lord God protect this marriage, cover it with your blood Lord Jesus, bind it with Lord love, power and spirit, and let no one come against and between it Father.

Lord convict her mother in law mightily, rebuke her Lord for what she is doing is sinful in your sight Father, "what therefore God has joined together, let not man separate” (Mark 10:9).

Touch her husband's heart and strengthen him and let him not listen to anything that is against your will Father. Cover his ears with your blood Lord Jesus.

Father give ### the wisdom and knowledge that she needs and help her with regards to her son, help her to teach her son your ways Lord and touch his heart also. Remove him from bad influences and send Godly people along his way to help him and encourage him to become a good son.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus name we ask and pray, amen amen...
 
Lord, I agree with the prayer of my brethren and once more Lord I pray to continue to rebuke the controlling spirit of her mother-in-law from her husband in the mighty name of Jesus. I pray that her husband will be released from the power that his mother has on him. Lord, may you continue to bring healing in their relationship and let love, joy, and happiness manifest upon their life. Lord, I commit to you even the life of her son, I pray to touch him and change him the way you want him to be. I pray to open his heart that all the advice of his parents he can be able to understand and comprehend. Let this boy grow with fear and faith in you. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She just told me this traumatic news today and I was lost for words but I told her I would pray for her and keep her in my prayers. Can I get some good scripture to send her and a daily uplifting prayer to help her while she is going through the stages? **Scripture Suggestions:** 1. **Psalm...
Replies
9
Views
423
Lord in the name of your son I pray. Lord please keep ### safe. Let the letter which was received and the call they need to make be resolved and nothing more from it. Protect ### as they have so many issues and concerns. Let nothing impact myself and my work and home. Amen Amen
Replies
8
Views
367
I need prayer, My parents were going through a divorce and in the middle of this I decided to give my life to Jesus. I had to phone my parents and confess my faith in Jesus to them. Neither of them ever cared about Jesus at all or my prosperity, but their own. My dad finally realized after many...
Replies
9
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom