You Are Loved...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name that I and the one who posted this prayer will grow in our knowledge of You Lord Jesus, fall more in love with You with each passing year, walk in obedience to Your Word through the Grace of God,and have a much more sweeter personal passionate intimate on-going relationship with You Jesus. And God please do the same for every member of my family and the one who wrote this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!
default_smile.png
! Jesus Loves YOU!!!

Walking and praying knowing the spirit will always live in us all.. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I pray that ill be stable in my job right now, coz I really need this to support my kid and my family. as I am the one who supports their daily needs and essentials. Please strengthened me Lord and bless me with this job opportunity. I offer this to you oh God as I accept you as my Personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
**********PRAISE REPORT********* Today I received some lab work results and they were great. It’s the first positive sign. I’ve been able to see you lately and although it might seem like a small thing to some it’s a big thing for me who is suffering from progressive MS as well as recovering...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom