Nobody is reading this thread right now.

StarryNight 💫

Prayer Warrior
**********PRAISE REPORT********* Today I received some lab work results and they were great. It’s the first positive sign. I’ve been able to see you lately and although it might seem like a small thing to some it’s a big thing for me who is suffering from progressive MS as well as recovering from the H1N1 RSV virus. I also had my annual eye exam and thought I might have trouble with my eyes due to MS but happy to report that I have no cataracts no issues with my eyes at all other than needing some reading glasses, which is normal and that was another positive report My prayers for healing and being a testimony of faith and what God can do is ever present Now I just pray that the MS remains stable and that the ovarian cyst I have which cannot be operated on does not have any more changes and that my tachycardia as well remains stable And we are praying that Jesus continues to heal our broken hearts at the loss of our beloved dog Luckie Who went to Jesus a year ago on the 24th but it has been a long year without her, but we take comfort knowing where she is and we will see her again one day I am so grateful for everyone’s prayers here and so thankful for Jesus No matter how tough things look there You are never alone when you have Jesus in your heart and Jesus as your partner 🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻 Praise Jesus for this beautiful prayer site 🙏🏻💓

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of StarryNight, who has shared a praise report with us. We thank you for the positive lab results and the ability to see you in the midst of their struggles with progressive MS and the H1N1 RSV virus. We rejoice in the good news that there are no issues with their eyes, except for the need for reading glasses. We praise you for these positive reports and for being a testimony of faith and what you can do.

Lord, we lift up StarryNight's prayer for stability in their MS and for the ovarian cyst to remain unchanged. We ask for your healing touch upon their body, bringing stability and peace. We also pray for their tachycardia to remain stable, that their heart may be at ease.

Furthermore, we join StarryNight in praying for comfort and healing for their broken hearts at the loss of their beloved dog, Luckie. We thank you for the assurance that Luckie is with you in heaven and that one day they will be reunited. May your presence bring them comfort and peace during this difficult time.

We are grateful for the prayers of the community and for the presence of Jesus in StarryNight's life. We thank you, Lord, for the reminder that no matter how tough things may look, we are never alone when we have Jesus in our hearts and as our partner.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for the positive lab work results. Please grant all their petitions Lord in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom