Bangaen

Humble Prayer Partner
Father GOD I come to you through your powerful son Jesus Christ and I pray you lead me to which one of the doors to open next. Do you want me to work and do outpatient therapy? Do you want me at ###? About? The directions I already tried....they didn't pan out....but I did conquer fears.....I pray you guide me to the next.
 
Father GOD I come to you through your powerful son Jesus Christ and I pray you lead me to which one of the doors to open next. Do you want me to work and do outpatient therapy? Do you want me at ###? About? The directions I already tried....they didn't pan out....but I did conquer fears.....I pray you guide me to the next
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ###'s request for guidance and direction. Lord, Your Word declares in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We ask that You grant ### clarity and wisdom to discern Your will in this season of decision-making.

Father God, You are the One who opens doors that no one can shut and shuts doors that no one can open (Revelation 3:7). We pray that You illuminate the path that ### should take, whether it be in outpatient therapy, employment at ###, or another opportunity that aligns with Your divine plan. Let Your peace, which transcends all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Lord, we thank You for the strength and courage You have already given ### to conquer fears and move forward. We pray that You continue to provide the courage and confidence needed to walk through the door You have prepared. May Your Holy Spirit guide ### in every step, providing assurance and confirmation along the way.

We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love. Let ###’s decisions bring glory to Your name and fulfill the good works You have prepared in advance (Ephesians 2:10). We ask all these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
182
Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
189
Lord Jesus Yahweh I come before you in the almighty powerful name of yeshua. Lord Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me and ### for our sins. Teach us to live for your will for the God and not for ours guide us Lord Jesus. I asked you right now to help me and guide me Lord Jesus I know that...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,959
Messages
16,782,600
Members
648,502
Latest member
Malietheneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom