Update Report On Malcolm's Surgery (June 2013)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

In June 2013, I posted a prayer request for Malcolm, a Minister for Christ in Georgia and Florida. Both his congregation and others around the world sent prayers up for him and his family. He was going into very serious surgery that could have cost him his sight, and even his life. He had served for Jesus for many years, but as a young man, there were many years ahead of him. He and his young family were ready to stand for Christ and uplift His kingdom for many more decades. However, everything came to a stop and all were going before the Great and Mighty throne of mercy, occupied by our Wonderful Heavenly Father.

My post was responded to by several members of the PrayerRequest.com community. The faithful prayer warriors came to the aid of a fallen servant in need. Just as the prayers of Moses, on the mountain, kept Joshua victorious, there was a need for the faithful to stand for this one in need of deliverance.

Well as a response to prayer, the Hand of God moved and Malcolm has been both healed and restored to ministry! This is a miraculous deliverance from our incredible God! God is always faithful, even when we are not. He stands faithful still and comes to our place of need, and comes in the time of need.

God can be trusted at all times!

I want to thank all the faithful prayer warriors out there that are reading this and have continued to answer the call of service in prayer. May your numbers increase and may God our Heavenly Father bless each of you and yours both abundantly and completely! May He fulfill the desires of your vision in ministry, and for His kingdom to multiply in your area of influence, through you. In Christ's love always!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The two advents of Christ by Charles Spurgeon ‘And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.’ Hebrews 9:27–28 Suggested...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom