Nagging doubts are gone for good.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future.

Where am I going to end up when I die?
Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven?
Who can prove that?

So many things comes to our head, but the true revelation comes from Gods word changing our attitude to doubts and fears.

I am the Lord your God. I change not.

Hear the words of the Lord. He will never ever change nor move away from us. He will lead our path to heaven when we die.

Gods word will tell us the truth about doubts and fears people had in Jesus time and in the Old Testament writings. Satan will try so hard to make us all doubt about Jesus saving grace and mercy to all of us. He does not want us all enter heaven and will try his best to make us miss our way. Be faithful to the end and a Crown of Life Jesus will give us when we get there.

🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that everyone who prays this prayer, especially myself and the writer of this prayer, will come to know, love, trust, and obey You. You are the only true and living God. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith.

Knowing God, Loving God, Trusting God, And Obedience to God is the key that opens the door to God’s heart, ears, and hands.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
When nagging thoughts comes to your mind, rebuke satan and he will flee from you. Gods word is true, Everything that is in it, it comes from Gods own heart for us to believe and trust Him above anything else in this world. Jesus clearly said to all of us. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am, there you maybe alse.

Similar Requests

• Article
When the road we are riding on becomes bleak, shadows masking over the woods there comes a promise from heaven. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Grace from our wonderful Maker comes to all of us to give us inspiration and hope of seeing Him in glory where all angels, all the elders and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven. We are really blessed. We felt the touch of God. With thankful heart we sung. For all the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom