Today's Verse - Deuteronomy 3:27b-28 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him: for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.

Deuteronomy 3:27b-28 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt and in the wilderness, but did not get to enter into the Promised Land because of his sin. Yet, for all those years, Moses nurtured and prepared the person who would do what he could not do. That person was Joshua. Who are you training, molding, encouraging, motivating, and calling to do what you won't be able to do? What successor will take your dreams farther than you can? Who is your Joshua?

My Prayer...

Holy and Righteous God, please lead me to those with whom you want me to share my life and to pass on your heritage of faith. Please open my eyes to see them. Give me strength to live my life honestly and courageously before them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
38O-0FZbMvI

Continue reading...

But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him: for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.

Deuteronomy 3:27b-28 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt and in the wilderness, but did not get to enter into the Promised Land because of his sin. Yet, for all those years, Moses nurtured and prepared the person who would do what he could not do. That person was Joshua. Who are you training, molding, encouraging, motivating, and calling to do what you won't be able to do? What successor will take your dreams farther than you can? Who is your Joshua?

My Prayer...

Holy and Righteous God, please lead me to those with whom you want me to share my life and to pass on your heritage of faith. Please open my eyes to see them. Give me strength to live my life honestly and courageously before them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
38O-0FZbMvI

Continue reading...
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them. The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes. —Deuteronomy 1:29-30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Moses began his farewell message to Israel...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged. —Deuteronomy 1:21 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... A word of encouragement is indispensable at the start of a new journey...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. —Colossians 1:28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The life of Jesus is transformational. The resurrection of Jesus is transformational. The Gospel of Jesus is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. —Habakkuk 2:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Habakkuk sees the worthlessness of what most people live to achieve and work to own. He says right before our verse, "Has not the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee. —Proverbs 2:11 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... I have made my greatest mistakes when I made decisions, commitments, and plans in haste — when I didn't allow unrushed time to consider what I should decide, do, or say. While...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom