Thank you Lord that my mother in ###

For all those who stand in need of healing please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me and heal me. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus.
https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

 
Thank you Lord that my mother in law tested negative after having Covid for 8 days. I now ask for prayers that her cough goes away. That the I’ll was gets out of her lungs and she recovers completely and gets back to good health. Please pray my father in law stays healthy. I’m asking all these prayers in Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. Amen.
Amen
 
Thank you Lord that my mother in law tested negative after having Covid for 8 days. I now ask for prayers that her cough goes away. That the I’ll was gets out of her lungs and she recovers completely and gets back to good health. Please pray my father in law stays healthy. I’m asking all these prayers in Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. Amen.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you Lord that my mother in law tested negative after having Covid for 8 days. I now ask for prayers that her cough goes away. That the I’ll was gets out of her lungs and she recovers completely and gets back to good health. Please pray my father in law stays healthy. I’m asking al these prayers in Jesus Christ’s Sweet Name I pray. Amen.
Praise the Lord! I am happy for you both. I pray for healing for your ### and continuous health for your father in law.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. We are facing serious financial difficulties caused by my father ###’s struggles with mental health, gambling, and repeated poor decisions. My mother ### works incredibly hard, but my father’s debts and choices continue to affect all of us. Please pray that God gives...
Replies
9
Views
179
My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
104
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom