Something to think about....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When satan comes to you and troubles your life with all kinds of gossip and lies, call unto the Lord to be delivered from anger and hate on those who do this. Jesus on the cross said. Father, forgive them for they do not know what they say.
Anything that annoys us is teaching us patience, love and care. Pray for them. Ask Jesus to save their souls.
Anyone who left you all alone in this world and no one comes to help you out of your loneliness, Jesus is right there for you. To love you, to care for you and to be with you always. He will never ever leave you nor forsake you.
Anything that angers us and rage comes along is teaching us to forgive, to love and care and to be compassionate on those who are lost and in need of a Savior.
Anything you fear is teaching us to have courage and to trust in Gods word.
Anything you cannot control is teaching us how to let go and hold fast on Jesus hand. He is the Rock in which to stand. No one will be moved or shaken up when we set our eyes on Him.

You o Lord a merciful beyond description. You Lord, love us with and everlasting love. Those who come to You will never ever be dissapointed. We give You our hearts and our minds.
Teach us, lead us and be with us always.
In Jesus name.
Amen

When satan comes to you and troubles your life with all kinds of gossip and lies, call unto the Lord to be delivered from anger and hate on those who do this. Jesus on the cross said. Father, forgive them for they do not know what they say.
Anything that annoys us is teaching us patience, love and care. Pray for them. Ask Jesus to save their souls.
Anyone who left you all alone in this world and no one comes to help you out of your loneliness, Jesus is right there for you. To love you, to care for you and to be with you always. He will never ever leave you nor forsake you.
Anything that angers us and rage comes along is teaching us to forgive, to love and care and to be compassionate on those who are lost and in need of a Savior.
Anything you cannot control is teaching us how to let go and hold fast on Jesus hand. He is the Rock in which to stand. No one will be moved or shaken up when we set our eyes on Him.

You o Lord a merciful beyond description. You Lord, love us with and everlasting love. Those who come to You will never ever be dissapointed. We give You our hearts and our minds.
In Jesus name.
Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

In Jesus name.
Amen
Sister Wendy I read your post again. It ministers to me. It's timely. God bless you.

Similar Requests

• Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids. Soft and easy were our craddle. Coarse and hard our Saviors lay. For us He came. To suffer and save. When His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom