Sheltered in the arms of the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory.

Let the storms clouds rage.
Let darkness come in.
Let anything comes along our path.
Jesus arms shelters us from all harm.
His love and care will never depart from us.

I am safely walking with Jesus. He is the One who leads my path to heaven.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory.

Let darkness come in.

Forever more I shall hold the hand of the One who guides my steps to heaven. May His Spirit of love, mercy and compassion fill our hearts and make us just as He is.

Let darkness come in.

I am so glad Jesus the Lord said to us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. I believe this with all of my heart.

Let darkness come in.

Amen. I prayed for this today. Thank you Father God Thank you Jesus Christ and thank you Holy Spirit!

Similar Requests

• Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leaving everything behind and running to the arms of Jesus. His call still hearing today and will hear in the future. Come to Me, I will give you rest. Father forgive us for forgetting Your call and we must and should hear it and run to Your holy presence and adore Your holy name right now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom