Let the goodness of the Lord shine all over the place.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and healed my troubled soul.

It is goodness of God.
Who comes along our path.
Deliver us and help us to go on.
To reach the mansion beyond earthly life.
And to live with Jesus forever and ever.

Beloved of God, remember the goodness of God in the frost of adversity and opposition. He will be on your side forever more.ç
Amen

Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and healed my troubled soul.

It is goodness of God.

Beloved of God, remember the goodness of God in the frost of adversity and opposition. He will be on your side forever more.ç
Amen
Amen. I agree with all these things Jesus has said and done for us. For You o Lord are great and greatly to be praised right now and forever more. Amen

For the glory of the Lord we have been created in this world, so let us all shine Him all over the place, giving Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise now and forever more. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
❤️ There are many, many promises of God in Scripture. In each promise, God pledges that something will (or will not) be done or given or come to pass. These are not flippant, casual promises such as we often make; these promises of God are rock-solid, unequivocal commitments made by God Himself. Because God is faithful, the recipients of the divine promises can have full assurance that what God has pledged will indeed be realized. But remember, "Some promises of God are based upon you being obedient to God's Word and Will for your life (Romans 8:28).

Numbers 23:19 NKJV: “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Numbers 23:19 NLT: God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

It is goodness of God.

Amen
Amen! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Still praying for the job I know God has in store for me and if I mental miracles and still so thankful for all that he has done, is doing and is yet to do for us all. I pray for everyone here to have their prayers answered and to feel the love peace and joy that only God can bring! Love to all. - Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom