Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wounded warriors come around us when they are busy working for our wonderful and faithful Savior and Lord. Limping through life and making sure they are on their way to their glorious home in heaven. Without even a crutch, they keep on the road that eventually lead to an eternal life in glory. Just as Paul the apostle was blinded on the road, so many faithful servants of the living God will get hurt so bad.

People asked me about my limp.
I always say.
i do not know how bad it is.
But it hurts a lot.
Call on the Lord.
He alone can take away your pain.
He is ready to help you.
To heal your broken body.
To make you whole again.

A man was instantly cured by the word of the Lord and followed Him into the temple in Jerusalem.
Mark 2.1,4

Wounded warriors come around us when they are busy working for our wonderful and faithful Savior and Lord. Limping through life and making sure they are on their way to their glorious home in heaven. Without even a crutch, they keep on the road that eventually lead to an eternal life in glory. Just as Paul the apostle was blinded on the road, so many faithful servants of the living God will get hurt so bad.

People asked me about my limp.
I always say.
i do not know how bad it is.
But it hurts a lot.
Call on the Lord.
He alone can take away your pain.
He is ready to help you.
To heal your broken body.
To make you whole again.

A man was instantly cured by the word of the Lord and followed Him into the temple in Jerusalem.
Mark 2.1,4
No one is inmune to tragedy and no one can predict the future, all we have to do is to pray before leaving home. Ask Jesus to look after you and keep you away from tragedy. Jesus will hear from heaven and will send help and protection on the road, in the street, on the airplane and in our car or truck. He will guide our steps towards heaven. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for you and for those who were hurt by a car, truck or hurt in your heart by your spouse leaving home and will not return again. May Jesus send healing and mercy and may His presence lift your spirit up and lead your path to heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those wonderful sounds coming down from heaven to let us know that Jesus is coming back again to take us all home to glory. The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable and we shall be changed. Wonderful promises coming down from Gods own heart. Come now all saints of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The holy presence of God almighty moves in the hearts of those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He moves around people who gather together to pray, praise, and hear Gods word. Where two of three are gathered in My name, there I am in the midst of them. Matt. 18.20 The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These are divine treasures coming down to all uf who love the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. When this wonderful promises comes to all of us, it refreshes us, calm our attitude, peace and joy fills our hearts and the joy of the Gods love fill our hearts. Spiritual and physical...
Replies
Views
  • Article
At its core the Book of LIfe is where our names are being writen so we will know for sure we are going to reing with God in heaven. Let us all live a life that pleases the Lord, being faithful and true to Him and walking in the light of God. Be threrefore holy, even as My Father which is in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wherever we are, whatever we are doing, let us all separate time to bless the Lord for those wonderful things He is doing for us and doing for others. You are so gentle o Lord. So pure and so kind. You shine like bright morning star. Jesus, what a wonder You are. Let us all work for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom