Rowing is ineffective without the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above.

Hear our cry.
We call on the Lord.
It is certain that without God.
We are doomed to fail.
Our boat in life.
Is being tossed
Side by side.
By the crashing wind.
We fear drowning.
Huddling frightened to death.
Calling on the Lord.
I our last help we will need.
A vision of light appears.
Out of nowhere.
It is the Lord coming to us.
Helping hand from heaven.

The Lord is with me. I will not be afraid.
Psalm 118.6a

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills this place.

Yes, it is such a joy in our earthly life to live close to Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord who will come to our aid when we need most need Him. Call to Him right now and He will come to help, heal and guide your step to heaven.

Amen

When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above.

Hear our cry.
We call on the Lord.
We are doomed to fail.
Our boat in life.
Is being tossed
Side by side.
By the crashing wind.
We fear drowning.
Calling on the Lord.
Out of nowhere.

Psalm 118.6a

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills this place.

Yes, it is such a joy in our earthly life to live close to Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord who will come to our aid when we need most need Him. Call to Him right now and He will come to help, heal and guide your step to heaven.

Amen
Wherever I go, whatever I do, I do it all of the glory of the Lord because He alone is worthy of all honor and we should give Him all the glory due His name. There is no One else like You o Lord and we love You with all our heart and will continue to sing songs of praise to You till You call us home to heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Wherever I go, whatever I do, I do it all of the glory of the Lord because He alone is worthy of all honor and we should give Him all the glory due His name. There is no One else like You o Lord and we love You with all our heart and will continue to sing songs of praise to You till You call us home to heaven.
Amen, In Jesus'name

Hear our cry.
We call on the Lord.
We are doomed to fail.
Our boat in life.
Is being tossed
Side by side.
By the crashing wind.
We fear drowning.
Calling on the Lord.
Out of nowhere.

Psalm 118.6a

Amen
Continue to row the boat God has given in life. Let Him lead your life, trust His word, believe all His promises. Then, sing to Him. Hallelujah light has come.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly told all of us. Thou shall not die, but live. This time without an end is an infinity in which each one of us will reach and stay there until Jesus will call us again to do His will. Let us all begin to do what we want to do. The glory of the Lord will shine through anything...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom