He alone is the hope of all the world.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope of this world and we must draw close to Him and start to call on Him to save us and deliver us from any dissaster that will come to earth.

Hope is the one thing we must appreciate in our life, it can help us through the darkness of times.

Love to sing this wonderful song everytime I am worried about anything that is coming on our path.

My hope is built on nothing less.
Than Jesus Christ my righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame.
But wholy lean on Jesus name.

Let us all trust in Jesus alone. He will deliver us from torments that is coming to earth.
Amen

As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope of this world and we must draw close to Him and start to call on Him to save us and deliver us from any dissaster that will come to earth.

Hope is the one thing we must appreciate in our life, it can help us through the darkness of times.

Love to sing this wonderful song everytime I am worried about anything that is coming on our path.

My hope is built on nothing less.
Than Jesus Christ my righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame.
But wholy lean on Jesus name.

Let us all trust in Jesus alone. He will deliver us from torments that is coming to earth.
Amen
I shall forever praise and honor God who has shown us that this life in the present will pass away and the life He is preparing for us is eternal in glory.

O the glory of Your presence Lord, we Your temple will give You reverence right now and for ages to come. You alone are the hope of the world and You alone are the hope of my own life. I love You with all of my heart today and will love You forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom