Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Remember what Jesus said. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth.

People are full of fear and worry because this illness has come and will not go away soon.
Some of them think they got the virus and cannot get rid of it.
Other cry out to God and it seems that He is not listening.
Living alone in your house is like living in a graveyard where no one hears your cry.

Call unto the Lord when you feel so alone and no one cares for you.
Peace of mind and joy in life comes from Jesus. He want us all rejoicing in Him.
Sing praises to God all the time and in whatever situation you are in.
Praises to the Lord will open the door to find Jesus coming to you to help you, to heal you and to be with you always.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said. I would rather be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom