Bible stories for children.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids.

Soft and easy were our craddle.
Coarse and hard our Saviors lay.
For us He came.
To suffer and save.
When His birthday was stable,
And His softest bed was hay.
He wanted us in glory.
Enjoying Him forever.
Wordly affairs are coarse and heavy.
His word is light and full of peace.

God made our children so special and want us to be just like children who love their parents and will love Jesus as well. Pray daily for them so they too will come along our path and enter heaven to reunited again forever and ever.
Amen

This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids.

For us He came.
To suffer and save.
He wanted us in glory.
Enjoying Him forever.

God made our children so special and want us to be just like children who love their parents and will love Jesus as well. Pray daily for them so they too will come along our path and enter heaven to reunited again forever and ever.
Amen
I will teach my children the real meaning of Christmas. It is not Santa, it is an human ingenuity to replace Jesus coming to earth with Santa. Let us all teach our children the real meaning of Jesus coming to earth to save us from sin and evil and opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in.

For us He came.
To suffer and save.
He wanted us in glory.
Enjoying Him forever.

Amen
Wonderful things are coming for children whose parents pray and ask for blessing to each one of them.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Children will come around asking for candy or cookies. They are lost and their parents also are lost because they are doing what God did not tell us to do. Witchcraft does not come from the Lord, that is for sure. So, when they come and knock your door, then give them this items to them. A...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful tool to use to teach children and others to learn more about the love of God and His purpose in our life. To follow an instruction in a prompt and it provides a detailed response. Jesus is opening a door for us to share the Good News with the lost souls of our cities and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus showed such a deep love for children and was concerned about them. Let the children come to Me.... He said. We as faithful Christians should be aware of the importance of teaching our children Gods word, how to pray and make sure you take all of them to church to learn how much Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. —2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... From infancy! If you had a godly mom or dad who brought you into the world surrounded by faith...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom