slck ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
154
pray for my wife to live me again and Gid to bless our marriage in Jesus name also pray that my wife and I have a great time together at the marriage retreat this weekend let my wife see me as a man of God again in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
68
pray for me wife and I are going on a marriage retreat but only marriage is pretty shaky right now please pray for us in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom