Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently requesting prayer for huge problem in my life. I have ruined my marriage and may have ruined my career. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
210
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
115
I’m requesting prayer for a colleague who stated that her blood test results showed numbers below standard. She believes that it’s due to the stress inflicted by her supervisor. Basically micromanaging, overloading with work and just being a tyrant. I USED to have the same supervisor but got...
Replies
5
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom