Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I ask that you please say a prayer for me and my girlfriend. Thank you so much. We’ve been dealing with issues and I just need her to know that my intentions with her are pure and that the devil fights me a lot because I live for Jesus. Please pray that she remembers "Therefore...
Replies
11
Views
75
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
85
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
11
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom