Praying that my daughter and her husband ###

Corneton

Prayer Warrior
Praying that my daughter and her husband get good news tonight praying that the seller accepts their bid for the house and they are able to move into ###. They need this house because they will be homeless come ### so I need all the prayers that I could get for my daughter and her husband and this home I pray pray pray that the sellers select their offer. This year has been not off to a good start for my daughter and I just pray that things get better for her I’m worried.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and her husband has been at the hospital the whole day. She would not let me know why. Her husband is struggling for employment and they battling to have children. Please pray earnestly for them. My prayers is also included
Replies
7
Views
187
I am asking for prayer for my daughter and son in law who are trying to get pregnant. Thanks
Replies
14
Views
303
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I come to you in prayer for my sister and her husband as they face difficulties, I pray that you show both mercy and compassion, please help them in their struggle and may everything work in their favor as...
Replies
12
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom