For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name with a yes.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life and my brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. Jesus, I pray for mine and your friendship...
Replies
11
Views
174
my name is ###, I got married to my wife in ### and we are blessed with ### kids, few years ago my wife and I have going through difficult situations, presently it's ### weeks my wife is not at home, she finally told me it's my inlaws that want to separate us, she said she will never divorce me...
Replies
13
Views
160
Lord Jesus Yahweh I come before you in the almighty powerful name of yeshua. Lord Jesus I ask you right now to forgive me and ### for our sins. Teach us to live for your will for the God and not for ours guide us Lord Jesus. I asked you right now to help me and guide me Lord Jesus I know that...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom