Prayers for ###, ###, ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus and Arch Angel Michael I pray for healing for all my Diseases in my body & also for my son ### who found this website & shared it with us please Bless our family with Love happiness & prosperity please bless me with an abundance of money so I can help every member of my family...
Replies
11
Views
158
Lord God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, son and daughter, my children’s life, my baby brother and sisters alway. God, I pray for ### to restore his mind to a healthy mind, clarity, good vibes, positive thoughts, high self esteem...
Replies
13
Views
151
I surrendered my life to christ a few months back and am really happy with the decision that I made. I don't feel at peace with going back to college. I've been ### and ###. Is this a sign that it's wrong for me ?
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom