jenimcd

Humble Prayer Partner
I love my husband deeply, and I have watched him for the last year go through a job that has broken him down, destroyed his professional confidence, and made him a different man. He has applied to probably close to a hundred different jobs over the last year, and he has only received 2 phone interviews that haven’t advanced.

Please pray that he will receive a new job that will appreciate his creative and gentle nature and will make him excited to work every day. He is a smart and good man, and it is so hard to watch him be so depressed each day. I am praying that he will be offered a new job with good benefits and a boss that offers constructive criticism and praise. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I'm lifting your husband up to God and asking Jesus to touch him and lead him to a good paying job with good benefits and one he will enjoy going to everyday. May you both feel the peace and joy of His Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus in all you do. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Please lift up my daughter ### that her Senior year would be filled with joy, friendship, and happy memories. Please pray that a young man who loves the Lord comes into her life and that he treats her with honesty, kindness, and respect.
Replies
11
Views
145
I’m asking for powerful prayers for my husband. He has bad sciatica from working in construction 20 years. He recently got shot in the leg with an AR the bullet messed up his muscles snd nerves so it’s harder to walk. He’s in so much pain not even pain pills help him through out the day. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom