Prayers for an miraculous immediate healing of a friendship now.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

lenore2

Account Closed
I need as many prayer warriors to step in and pray for my miracle. I need a breakthrough in communication with Jimmy. I am praying that God will push him to contact me today and to give us the confidence to talk to each other. I know that God stepped in when I saw him in August and there is a lot of love there. I just need a second chance and that today he will contact me. Or for God to give me signs like I have been praying for to contact him. I have been waiting for this miracle for 11 months and I have not really seen anything. I just need to see positive movement and signs and most of all my miracle. God release him from whatever is holding him back and join this fight with me. I need to see the power of prayer in my own life. He only has a few days left of school if he is not done already.

Matthew 17:20 "And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."

I thought of something.If he's leaving the country soon, this gives you an "excuse" to call him{To wish him well}.And while you're doing it for that "acceptable" reason,he shouldn't rebuke that, which would ease your fear of "reaching out".In the meantime, it "gets your foot in the door" while we think up the next step.There's a way of doing something in a "lowkey" waay that the person doesn't get defensive, which in turn takes away YOUR fear.

I thought of something.If he's leaving the country soon, this gives you an "excuse" to call him{To wish him well}.And while you're doing it for that "acceptable" reason,he shouldn't rebuke that, which would ease your fear of "reaching out".In the meantime, it "gets your foot in the door" while we think up the next step.There's a way of doing something in a "lowkey" waay that the person doesn't get defensive, which in turn takes away YOUR fear.
That is true, something keeps stopping me from reaching out. I might go to his restaurant this weekend maybe people can pray that we will speak or talk or God tells me what to do?

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us

That is true, something keeps stopping me from reaching out. I might go to his restaurant this weekend maybe people can pray that we will speak or talk or God tells me what to do?
Sometimes I "chicken out" once or twice also,but usually after practice, finding the least controversial way to present it,eventually  I work up the courage.I think the fear is caused by coming out of our "comfort zone"

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!

Sometimes I "chicken out" once or twice also,but usually after practice, finding the least controversial way to present it,eventually  I work up the courage.I think the fear is caused by coming out of our "comfort zone"
I think you are right about this. I think that I am scared that he will not respond. I know his issue is more of an "out of sight out of mind" thing vs. anything negative.  I tend to be the same way.

Similar Requests

I need immediate prayers for my partner Ernesto and I so that our relationship is restored. That he will contact me soon with Godly words, love and peace. Clear his head from doubts and insecurities towards me. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
Once again, I am begging for prayers. My finances are not much better. I have begun working at a Christian facility, but the pay is not great. I'm working two other jobs to try to catch up. I'm 54 and it's physically killing me. The problem is, I need immediate cash or I'm going to lose...
Replies
Views
Lord I am in no Contact situation with my partner. It's been more than 1month that he didn't Contact me.God I love him and always will.I can't even imagine another man in my life.Lord I am writing this prayer with tears.I am some how controlling my emotions every day but today I really can't...
Replies
Views
Lord it's been more than 1 month that my partner Mourin is in no contact with me.Lord please give him the strength to not to resist his feelings.Lord please break his ego.He was supposed to move to abroad and for long I was praying for our reconciliation before he move to abroad. God I am in...
Replies
Views
The man I prayed for and is convinced he is my kingdom spouse name is ...... . Can you please pray with me for a confirmation of this as we have been in no contact for 3 months he started seeing someone else. The break is contact was due to me and my insecurities. But like I said I'm relatively...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom