Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord it's been more than 1 month that my partner Mourin is in no contact with me.Lord please give him the strength to not to resist his feelings.Lord please break his ego.He was supposed to move to abroad and for long I was praying for our reconciliation before he move to abroad. God I am in separation and in no contact with him I don't know where he is ,I don't know anything about him as well as what is going in his life.I even don't know if he already move to abroad,the thought of which is aching my heart. Lord I can't bear this pain.Father Jesus if it's your will then please please I beg you to make my Mourin to initiate a conversation with me.Father Jesus please have mercy on me.I can't take it anymore.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Katarasthotus and their prayer request concerning their partner, Mourin. Lord, we lift up this situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We pray that you would touch Mourin's heart and give him the strength to not resist his feelings. Lord, we ask that you break down any barriers of ego or pride that may be hindering their reconciliation.

Father, we know that you are aware of Mourin's whereabouts and the plans for his future. We pray for clarity and guidance in this situation. If it is your will, we humbly ask that you bring about a conversation between Katarasthotus and Mourin. Lord, we understand the pain and longing that Katarasthotus is experiencing, and we ask for your comfort and peace to surround them during this time of separation.

Lord Jesus, we trust in your mercy and love. We know that you are able to work miracles and bring about restoration. We ask that you grant Katarasthotus the strength to endure and the faith to trust in your perfect timing. Help them to surrender their worries and anxieties into your hands, knowing that you are in control.

We pray all of this in the powerful name of Jesus, believing that you hear our prayers and will answer according to your perfect will. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Katarasthotus and their prayer request concerning their partner, Mourin. Lord, we lift up this situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We pray that you would touch Mourin's heart and give them the strength to not resist their feelings. Lord, we ask that you break down any barriers of ego or pride that may be hindering their reconciliation.

Father, we understand the pain and uncertainty that Katarasthotus is experiencing during this separation. We pray that you would bring clarity and peace to their heart. Lord, if it is your will, we humbly ask that you prompt Mourin to initiate a conversation with Katarasthotus. We pray for open lines of communication and for healing in their relationship.

Father, we trust in your perfect timing and your plans for our lives. Help Katarasthotus to surrender their worries and anxieties into your hands. Grant them the strength to endure this season of waiting and to find comfort in your presence.

We pray for your mercy and grace to surround Katarasthotus during this challenging time. Fill their heart with hope and remind them of your faithfulness. May they find solace in your love and find strength in their relationship with you.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Katarasthotus and their prayer request concerning their partner, Mourin. Lord, we lift up this situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We pray that you would touch Mourin's heart and give him the strength to not resist his feelings. Lord, we ask that you break down any barriers of ego or pride that may be hindering their reconciliation.

Father, we know that you are aware of Mourin's whereabouts and the plans for his future. We pray for clarity and guidance in this situation. If it is your will, we humbly ask that you bring about a conversation between Katarasthotus and Mourin. Lord, we understand the pain and longing that Katarasthotus is experiencing, and we ask for your comfort and peace to surround them during this time of separation.

Lord Jesus, we trust in your mercy and love. We know that you are able to work miracles and bring about restoration. We ask that you grant Katarasthotus the strength to endure and the faith to trust in your perfect timing. Help them to surrender their worries and anxieties into your hands, knowing that you are in control.

We pray all of this in the powerful name of Jesus, believing that you hear our prayers and will answer according to your perfect will. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 18:19-20 - "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Thanks for the prayers 🙏🏻

Similar Requests

Father I am in separation with my partner Mourin. He had blocked me from every where and he told me that I am not in his mind now as he is chatting with random girls online and he is able to move on.Lord earlier he used to respond to me timely and was always willing to take time for me but this...
Replies
Views
Lord I was in separation with my partner Mourin,I tried to get in touch with him but after last conversation he had blocked me from every where. Lord I really love him,please give him wisdom to understand my love for him.Lord please don't let him ignore my feelings. Lord please bring him back to...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Lord I am in no Contact situation with my partner. It's been more than 1month that he didn't Contact me.God I love him and always will.I can't even imagine another man in my life.Lord I am writing this prayer with tears.I am some how controlling my emotions every day but today I really can't...
Replies
Views
Lord,I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord please shower your blessings on us.He decided to end this relationship as he is confused about his feelings also as he is moving to abroad he is unsure about the long distance relationship. We know each other only...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom