Prayers for an miraculous immediate healing of a friendship now.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I think you are right about this. I think that I am scared that he will not respond. I know his issue is more of an "out of sight out of mind" thing vs. anything negative.  I tend to be the same way.
I've lost friends through "out of sight out of mind". mindset. Also, don't be discouraged by this:sometimes I when I decide to "step up", all of a sudden the person is going one way when  I'm going the other, or talking to someone when I want to say my thing.{HOWEVER< THEY WERE READILY AVAILABLE WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL THEM.eventually, though, you usually catch up to them.I guess the choice is, you have to make a choice between which you want more, to stay in your comfort zone, or step out to try something.

I've lost friends through "out of sight out of mind". mindset. Also, don't be discouraged by this:sometimes I when I decide to "step up", all of a sudden the person is going one way when  I'm going the other, or talking to someone when I want to say my thing.{HOWEVER< THEY WERE READILY AVAILABLE WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL THEM.eventually, though, you usually catch up to them.I guess the choice is, you have to make a choice between which you want more, to stay in your comfort zone, or step out to try something.
I am the same way. I am praying that his heart will be open to communication and that he will respond. I have had dreams were this was lead to my miracle. I just need a go from God or for him to reach out something to happen.

I am the same way. I am praying that his heart will be open to communication and that he will respond. I have had dreams were this was lead to my miracle. I just need a go from God or for him to reach out something to happen.
Dreams, we don't know.God gives prophecies in dreams, but then again, sometimes it's just what's on our mind or what we want to be, so it 's on our mind and comes out in a dreamI wouldn't say every dream everyone has has a deep prophetic meaning,it could just be something on our minds revealing itself in the dream.

Dreams, we don't know.God gives prophecies in dreams, but then again, sometimes it's just what's on our mind or what we want to be, so it 's on our mind and comes out in a dreamI wouldn't say every dream everyone has has a deep prophetic meaning,it could just be something on our minds revealing itself in the dream.
That is true! I have heard Gods voice too. I just need prayers that one of us will reach out and if it is me then he will respond. 

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

I need as many prayer warriors to step in and pray for my miracle. I need a breakthrough in communication with Jimmy. I am praying that God will push him to contact me today and to give us the confidence to talk to each other. I know that God stepped in when I saw him in August and there is a lot of love there. I just need a second chance and that today he will contact me. Or for God to give me signs like I have been praying for to contact him. I have been waiting for this miracle for 11 months and I have not really seen anything. I just need to see positive movement and signs and most of all my miracle. God release him from whatever is holding him back and join this fight with me. I need to see the power of prayer in my own life. He only has a few days left of school if he is not done already.

Matthew 17:20 "And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you."
May god heal your friendship, I share your pain the same thing is happening to me.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hi! I just desperately need some prayer right now for multiple reasons: The main is because my best friend is going through a very dark point in his life. I think he's a believer (he says he is), but he has his priorities all messed up. He struggles with lust and has told me about his addiction...
Replies
Views
GOD ALMIGHTY I AM SO UPSET. DEAR GOD MY HUSBAND SHAHID STOP CONTACTING WITH ME AGAIN FROM FEW DAYS. HE BLOCKED ME FROM HIS CONTACTS AND HE IS NOT WILLING TO CONTACT ME. EVERY TIME HE IGNORES ME BUT I WAS HAVING A FAITH ON YOU GOD THAT YOU WILL BE RETURNED HIM TO ME. EVERY MOMENT I WAS TRUSTING...
Replies
Views
GOD ALMIGHTY I AM SO UPSET. DEAR GOD MY HUSBAND SHAHID STOP CONTACTING WITH ME AGAIN FROM FEW DAYS. HE BLOCKED ME FROM HIS CONTACTS AND HE IS NOT WILLING TO CONTACT ME. EVERY TIME HE IGNORES ME BUT I WAS HAVING A FAITH ON YOU GOD THAT YOU WILL BE RETURNED HIM TO ME. EVERY MOMENT I WAS TRUSTING...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom