Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord I am in no Contact situation with my partner. It's been more than 1month that he didn't Contact me.God I love him and always will.I can't even imagine another man in my life.Lord I am writing this prayer with tears.I am some how controlling my emotions every day but today I really can't bear the pain.Lord please bring my Mourin back to me,Lord please soften his heart and make initiate to contact me and talk to me.I really can't bear the pain Lord.Lord he was planning to move to abroad,I was praying for a reconciliation before he leaves but I am even clueless that whether he had gone or not,which gives more pain to my heart.Lord I can't breathe,I can't stop my tears.Lord please please make my Mourin call me today without second thought.

In the name of Jesus 🙏🏻

Amen
Praying for you and your partner to unite in a holy family in the Name of Jesus.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord almighty it's being long that I am in separation and in no contact situation with my partner Mourin. Lord I am unaware about his where abouts and unaware about his current situation. Lord please lead him to initiate a conversation as I really can't stop my anxiety,sadness and tears.Lord I...
Replies
Views
Lord it's been more than 1 month that my partner Mourin is in no contact with me.Lord please give him the strength to not to resist his feelings.Lord please break his ego.He was supposed to move to abroad and for long I was praying for our reconciliation before he move to abroad. God I am in...
Replies
Views
Lord,I finally decided to ask second chance to my partner Mourin after having a no contact situation. I had some word with him as he was busy but I told him that I would like to talk with him more,he told me that he will call back.Brothers and sisters who are reading this prayer request,please...
Replies
Views
Lord I am in the most painful phase of my relationship,I am in no contact situation with my partner (Mourin).Lord the unfavorable situations and his un clear feelings and confident less attitude put this relationship in a painful separation. Lord please don't make him think that I am moved...
Replies
Views
My partner Mourin,blocked me from every where. We were being in no contact for long but seems like as I tried to contact him several times he is annoyed.Lord I still love him.Please make him rethink our situation I really do love him.He told me that he haven't think about me even once when we...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom