Lord I am in no Contact situation with my partner. It's been more than 1 month that he didn't Contact me. God I love him and always will. I can't even imagine another man in my life. Lord I am writing this prayer with tears. I am some how controlling my emotions every day but today I really can't bear the pain. Lord please bring my ### back to me, Lord please soften his heart and make him initiate to contact me and talk to me. I really can't bear the pain Lord. Lord he was planning to move to abroad, I was praying for a reconciliation before he leaves but I am even clueless that whether he had gone or not, which gives more pain to my heart. Lord I can't breathe, I can't stop my tears. Lord please please make my ### call me today without second thought.

In the name of Jesus 🙏🏻

Amen
Praying for you and your partner to unite in a holy family in the Name of Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for no numbness in hands and arms. No fatigue. No pain in body and to feel emotion again. I took a shot of medication in July and side affects is emotionally flat. Prayer God forgives all sin. I am in need of a husband but I believe the man im talking to is struggling with demons he talks...
Replies
10
Views
89
I need prayer for my husband and our marriage. There are some major strongholds over him and it’s gotten so hard, he said today he will submit under Christ and fight for our family and I’ve been standing in the gap so long and taking all of his unhealed emotional burdens that I feel like I...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,454
Members
650,373
Latest member
Shreiruanrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom