Heavenly Father, we pray for financial blessings to meet their needs and desires and clear their debt and give you thanks and praise for all you have done and will do in Jesus' name Amen
 
Good day prayer partners, please pray for me that God will provide some financial assistance for me.
I am broke I have no money at all and my landlord is asking for money and I have other bills to pay and other wants, I really need a financial breakthrough, in Jesus name I ask amen.
Faithful and Everlasting God, please listen to the pain of Your child and respond in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
188
Please pray for my return to The LORD. I am backslidden. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray that God helps me though the trials I am going through; for God to protect & deliver me from my enemies, and for God to provide for all of my needs. Please...
Replies
11
Views
169
Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom