Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since 5 years I couldn't pay some credit cards. Now finally I am paying for 1nos credit card and asking negotiationing for the next. Please pray that I close these both cards on monthly installments and I get a better deal. Also please pray for stability in my Job and income. For smooth payment...
Replies
10
Views
119
Good evening man of God. I am confused and afraid to take the wrong decision I have been transferred from my work place to another location and the distance is so far, the transportation is too costly. I plan to take a loan from the bank so I and my family can relocate near my work place however...
Replies
10
Views
197
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom