Pray for me ### months anxiety . ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I started a new job about 5 weeks ago after only working 5 months (in 2024) over the last 6 years. I have crippling anxiety that left me housebound. I thought getting this new was a blessing from God but I’m not longer it was. I’m struggling at work and my colleagues aren’t fond of me, I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
187
Pray for me, there’s a spirit of anxiety that’s been tormenting me for the past few weeks. I used to be incredibly happy, but I’ve lost all motivation in life. My only source of motivation is my spouse and my dog. Please pray that this spirit of anxiety leaves me.
Replies
15
Views
133
I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom