Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I acted on my anger please pray for Jesus to help me. I never act on my anger, but I lost my temper. Is this normal as a Christian? Am I not saved?
Replies
14
Views
164
My wife will not let me simply walk around the apartment without interrogating me and yelling and panicking about every single thing that I do. She is constantly questioning what I’m doing and what I’m thinking about, and cursing at me and wishing harm on me. I keep telling her that God will not...
Replies
10
Views
134
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my ### who earlier tonight had a very ill feeling and was feeling like he was going to die. He also needed help to not fall over and has been having some low blood pressure recently. Please pray he did not have a near death event tonight and...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom