PLEASE Pray for protection

Tuangate

Servant of All
Please, Please Pray for me for PROTECTION from the SEVERE STORMS that are supposed to come through the area I live in Thursday & Thursday. They have increased the RISK to a very higher one for this area. I am elderly, disabled & alone. I do not have any place to go, GOD is my ONLY shelter
 
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless You! God Got You! Please Click on the Link Below And Pray
```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the demolition of my house may be cancelled, that Jesus protects me, my husband, our ### children, and my elderly mother from eviction from our lawful property, and removes all fear from my heart so that I may trust in Him alone.
Replies
13
Views
161
Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
132
There are some who want to cause pain for me and my family. They are using social media to cause us pain and it's overwhelming. We desperately need God's intervention and favor. We cannot respond to the attempts to cause us pain but we know we can put it in God's Hands. He has always covered us...
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom