Please pray for me that my ### ...

Fachvesh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that my boyfriend ### will marry me and accept our unborn child. He wants me to abort the child because his mother is from another culture and doesn’t accept me and my ### children from my previous marriage... May God bless you all.
 
I pray that if you have never ask Jesus to be the Lord and Savior of your life you will make that decision today and I would urge you no matter what to NEVER ABORT YOUR BABY BECAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE THAT IS MURDER AND I am believing you do not ever want to stand before Jesus who died for you and me on Calvary's Cross and tell Him you killed your own little baby. Please ask Jesus into your heart because He loves you and your unborn baby and He will help you and He promises you in His Word Never to leave you nor ever forsake you and He is Faithful to keep His Word. I am praying you will choose life and to protect your unborn baby in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
113
Please give me guidance and wisdom to be the richest and wealthiest in the universe, to own everything of the universe, rule, control everything of the universe for always. Please make me 100% successful so quickly within days to be the richest, the wealthiest, own everything every where, rule...
Replies
12
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom