Please help me pray for my ### in law

Lord we pray for ### and family for blessings, healings, and salvation. Heal from every despair. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)
 
If you could spare a moment, please help me pray for my ###. She has fallen away from Christ and I believe she may be in an unhealthy relationship that's taking a toll on her and her family. Thank you, God bless
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
If you could spare a moment, please help me pray for my ###. She has fallen away from Christ and I believe she may be in an unhealthy relationship that's taking a toll on her and her family. Thank you, God bless
Prayers sent to Jesus for this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like a prayer request for my son-in-law my son-in-law have cancer anything it may spread to his brain. I love my son-in-law. I need help. Please pray that he get better. My grandkids need their dad. My daughter need her husband Lord can you please pray for my son at all please, please...
Replies
13
Views
152
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
133
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom